MyIR.net USER AGREEMENT, DISCLAIMER AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
MyIR.net™ is a Web-based application allowing registered USERS to view, print and store copies of immunization records for which access has been approved by a participating health care provider. MyIR.net™ also provides educational information and links to personal and public health information. MyIR.net™ is owned and operated by Scientific Technologies Corporation (STC) and sponsored in Louisiana by the Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals, Immunization Program (LADHH). Participating Louisiana health care PROVIDERS authenticate USER requests for MyIR.net™ accounts and approve access through MyIR.net™ to copies of immunization records for which they validate that the requesting USER is entitled.
By registering for a MyIR.net™ account, you the USER accept and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You, the USER, releases STC, LADHH, and all participating Louisiana health care providers (PROVIDERS) who report immunization information to LADHH from any and all liability for the accuracy of the information you receive through MyIR.net™ and any actions based on the information received that may be taken by the you, the USER. Actions include, but are not limited to, seeking and receiving immunizations based on the information provided to you through your use of MyIR.net™. Personal health care decisions, including the receipt of immunizations, should always be discussed with your health care provider.
- You, the USER agrees to hold harmless all of the above named parties in conjunction with any failure to receive the immunization information that is being requested, any delays in its receipt, and any deviation of the contents of the information received from the immunization records associated in MyIR.net™ with you, the USER, from that contained in records of any health care PROVIDER or the Immunization Information System (LINKS) of LADHH.
- You, the USER, agrees that you is lawfully entitled to receive and be in custody of the immunization records of the person or persons to which you are requesting access to through MyIR.net™, and that falsely asserting otherwise constitutes fraud and may be punishable under applicable law.
- You, the USER, agrees that granting you an account through MyIR.net™, and providing you access to copies of requested immunization records is the sole purview of STC, participating Louisiana health care PROVIDERS, and the LADHH, and that your MyIR.net™ account, and access to copies of records through your MyIR.net™ account, is revocable without prior notice and at anytime by STC, participating Louisiana health care PROVIDERS, and the LADHH.
- You, the USER, agrees to provide complete and truthful information to register as a MyIR.net™ USER, and that the information provided will be true, accurate and complete for you and any person for which you are legally entitled to receive immunization records through MyIR.net™
- You, the USER, agrees to allow the storage within any person for which you are legally entitled to receive immunization records through MyIR.net™ of such information as may be necessary to register yourself and any person for which you are legally entitled to receive immunization records through MyIR.net™, and for such purposes as may be necessary to provide you with services and information through MyIR.net™.
- You, the USER, agrees to waive any claim of liability against the STC, LADHH, and any participating Louisiana health care PROVIDERS regarding the provision of such information related to immunization records as may be provided to the User through MyIR.net™, for any cause, at any time.
- You, the USER, agrees that you will be solely responsible for safeguarding your My IR.net™ account login-in information (Username and password), and any and all immunization information received from MyIR.net™, and that you will maintain securely you account MyIR.net™ log-in information and that you will not provide your MyIR.net™ account log-in information to another party, nor will you allow another party to use you MyIR.net™ account log-in information. to hold harmless the Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals, You, the USER, agrees to hold harmless STC, LADHH, and any participating Louisiana health care PROVIDERS in the event that you MyIR.net™ account log-in information or the contents of the immunization records provided to you through MyIR.net™ become compromised or disclosed to unintended parties due to a failure by you to adhere to the provisions of this AGREEMENT.
- You, the USER, agrees to receive unsolicited notifications from STC, LADHH, and participating Louisiana health care PROVIDERS as may be necessary to communicate from time to time regarding your MyIR.net™ account, your use of MyIR.net™ , access to immunization records through MyIR.net™ , additional services and information provided through MyIR.net™ , and operational matters related to MyIR.net™
- STC, the LADHH, and participating Louisiana health care PROVIDERS make no claims, warrants, assurances, guarantees, covenants or representations concerning the use, performance, accuracy, availability, cost, and security of MyIR.net™ or any third-party or other software application or computer system that the USER may utilize for the purpose of receiving or managing the immunization information provided to the USER through MyIR.net™.
- You, the USER, agrees that if any part of this USER AGREEMENT, DISCLAIMER AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY found to be null and void, all remaining parts of this USER AGREEMENT, DISCLAIMER AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY remain in force.